PokeParadise
Please Login to use the Forum!
PokeParadise
Please Login to use the Forum!
PokeParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeParadise

Welcome to PokeParadise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forum FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sceptile Kid
Admin
Admin

The Forum FAQ Empty
PostSubject: The Forum FAQ   The Forum FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 am

Here is the forums a FAQ, if something isn't posted here PM an Staff member, it will then be posted here.

Q. What's a warning level?
A. The warning level that you see on your profile and messages is like an infraction system depending on which rule you break you warning level will go down a bit. Once it is empty you will be banned.

Q. How do I become staff?
A. Do not request to become staff, if you do you may be punished and are less likely to become staff. You must be chosen by a member of staff as an exceptional member, at which point you will be PM'd to make sure you would like to be promoted. Maybe in the future we will hold nominations for new Mods in which members can vote for which members they think would be good.

Q. I'm a Shiny Member but I have been Pm'd asking if I would like to become a Mod, can I be both?
A. Unfortunately NO, we are still working on a possible solution to that problem, until then you will have lose one of your status in order to become a different status. Sorry! This is the main reason we PM you first!
Back to top Go down
https://pokeparadise.forumotion.com

The Forum FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeParadise :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: